La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
Clinic191 Theater Road, Onalaska, WI 54650
I became an athletic trainer to help people gain and maintain mobility and functionality. I enjoy helping others understand and improve their knowledge on their health and exercise capabilities.
I enjoy football, hockey, baseball, snowboarding and golf. Being from Minnesota, I am a fan of all of the Minnesota pro teams.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Athletic Training, Minnesota State University-Mankato
- Master's degree, Applied Sport Science, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Board of Certification (BOC)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Licensed Athletic Trainer, Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Exercise prescription, including injury rehabilitation and/or general fitness improvements