Enjoy your summer, pain-free.
- Why Choose Us?
- Conditions and Treatments
- Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Prevention and Self-care
- When to Make an Appointment
- Preparing for Surgery
- Helpful Resources
Sports Medicine in Onalaska, Wisconsin
When you experience any sports-related injury or issue, Mayo Clinic Health System sports medicine can help you get back in action quickly — and at your peak performance level — through an integrated, efficient, team approach to care. Whether you’re on an athletic team or striving to improve your overall fitness, our sports medicine experts are ready to help you at every age, stage and ability.
New to Mayo Clinic Health System? Create an online account now.
Best-in-class sports medicine care close to home
Our sports medicine team can provide exactly the care you need by customizing a treatment program to meet your individual needs and goals. Our highly specialized experts assess, treat and help prevent activity-related musculoskeletal injuries. Plus, a variety of advanced screening tests and research-based insights can help you reach your performance goals. You’ll receive Mayo Clinic care in a location conveniently close to home.
- Accessible providers offer same-day appointments to save you time and streamline your care.
- Providers across specialties work hand-in-hand for a seamless patient experience from diagnosis to treatment to training plan to rehabilitation.
- Regular collaboration with orthopedics physicians and orthopedic surgeons ensures highly comprehensive care plans and productive appointments.
- Nonsurgical treatments often start the same day you see your provider for diagnosis, so you can achieve your goals as quickly and conveniently as possible.