Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthLong-lasting pain relief with radiofrequency ablationMay 23, 2023
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
I am passionate about providing the best care for patients and am excited to have the opportunity to care for this great community. When you come to see me, you can expect me to spend time listening and learning about your pain, because I believe each patient and their pain experience is unique.
I am an avid sports fan and played hockey, soccer and golf growing up. I also love spending time up at the cabin with my daughter, husband and other family members.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- Transitional Year, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Anesthesiology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Pain Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiology