As a family medicine physician with a special interest in dermatology, my goal is to provide thorough and compassionate care for my patients. I enjoy treating a wide variety of dermatologic conditions for patients of all ages.
I am a mom of three teenage boys who keep me busy! In my spare time, I love playing and singing music with my husband, gardening, and exploring the outdoors — with sunscreen of course!
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota
- United Family Medicine Residency Program
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Medical Society
- Minnesota Medical Associations
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Skin cancer screening exams