Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthQ&A: Weight-loss surgeryJanuary 12, 2016
I provide individualized, focused health care and engage patients in decision-making regarding their health. I specialize in minimally invasive surgery with a focus on weight loss and foregut surgery, such as hiatal hernia, reflux, paraesophageal hernia and stomach.
I completed my fellowship training in 2012 and have been with Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato since that time. I am a mother to five children and one grandchild. My family and I love calling southern Minnesota home.
Training & Credentials
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine
- General Surgery, Synergy Medical Education/Michigan State University
- Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Foregut surgery, such as hiatal hernia, reflux, paraesophageal hernia and stomach
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Weight loss