Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthQ&A: Weight-loss surgeryJanuary 12, 2016
Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
I provide individualized focused healthcare and I engage patients in decision making regarding their health. I specialize in minimally invasive surgery with a focus on weight loss and foregut surgery (hiatal hernia, reflux, paraesophageal hernia, and stomach).
I completed my fellowship training in 2012 and have been with MCHS Mankato since that time. I am a mother to 5 children and 1 grandchild. My family and I love calling southern Minnesota home!
Training & Credentials
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Vermillion
- General Surgery, Synergy Medical Education/Michigan State University, Saginaw
- Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation, Wisconsin
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons