Speaking of HealthCan carpal tunnel syndrome be treated without surgery?November 09, 2021
Patient StoriesComplex brain surgery gives woman more time with familyJune 21, 2021
Patient StoriesBride walks down the aisle after brain surgeryNovember 25, 2019
Locations & Services
Albert Lea, MN
Hospital and Clinic404 W. Fountain St., Albert Lea, MN 56007
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
New Prague, MN
Hospital301 Second St. NE, New Prague, MN 56071
My patients typically experience a multidisciplinary, team-based approach. A working diagnosis is established after a thorough history and clinical examination, supplemented by appropriate testing. Operative and nonoperative management is guided by individual need, and s patient specific and collaborative. My patients can anticipate a clear, unbiased discussion of risks versus benefits, both in the short and long term.
In my personal life, I enjoy exploring new genres of music and film, kayaking, traveling, playing soccer, basketball and speed chess.
Training & Credentials
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
- Surgery, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
- Neurosurgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Clinical, Peripheral Nerve Surgery, Mayo Clinic
- Research, Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Community integration after surgery for brain trauma
- Gamma knife radiosurgery
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Spinal stenosis
- Surgery for brain tumors
- Transnasal surgery for pituitary tumors
Research & Publications
- Assessment of autonomic dysfunction in traumatic brachial plexus injury: A regional pain management strategy or merely a research tool?, November–December 2017.
- Ommaya reservoir placement: The focus on using neuronavigational guidance, November–December 2016.
- Gamma knife radiosurgery in the treatment of abducens nerve schwannomas: a retrospective study, October 2016.
- Diagnosis and medical and surgical management of cervical spondylotic myelopathy, October 2015.
- A case of communicating rami between the median and musculocutaneous nerves, April–June 2015.