Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I strive for individualized, holistic, and compassionate care for my patients, and try to create an environment where they feel understood. Providing thorough and appropriate education is an important way that I help my patients fully comprehend their neurosurgical concerns.
I grew up in the community that I serve and enjoy spending time outdoors with my family and two rescue dogs. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen trying new recipes and would like to get better at gardening.
Training & Credentials
- Physician Assistant Studies, The College of St. Scholastica, Minnesota
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Association of Neurosurgical Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Community health and wellness
- Local business support