Jessica Ewing, CNM, R.N.
My practice focuses on listening to what my patients have to say about their health and wellness, providing evidence-based care and making decisions together as a team. Birth and women’s health are my passion. Being in the military for the past 15 years, and a labor and delivery nurse for nearly 10 years, I have learned to be patient, trust what our bodies were made to do, plans are meant to be flexible and respect that sometimes just listening is the best solution.
In my spare time, I like to do anything outside in all seasons. I like community events, music in the park, anything food- and wellness-related, reading a book at a local coffee shop, and watching the Eau Claire Express and Brewers play baseball with my family.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree, Nursing, Northern Michigan University
- Master’s degree, Nurse-Midwifery, Frontier Nursing University
- Certified Nurse-Midwife
- Registered Nurse, Inpatient Obstetrics
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetrics and Neonatal Nurses