Locations & Services
Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I enjoy providing behavioral health services in a primary care setting, as well as working with physicians, residents and other medical professionals on patient-centered communication. I enjoy treating a wide range of mental health diagnoses, with particular interest in treating PTSD, moral injury, chronic pain and depression. I also have a background in vocational psychology and like to work with patients on vocational focused topics. Additionally, I enjoy working with diverse populations.
When not at work, I like to spending time with my husband, son and two small rescue dogs. We enjoy going for walks, doing things outside, visiting grandparents and eating ice cream.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Psychology, University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- Master's degree, Counseling Psychology, The University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg
- Doctorate, Counseling Psychology, The University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg
- Doctoral Psychology, William. S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, Madison, WI
- Integrated Primary Care Behavioral Health, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Chronic pain
- Moral injury
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)