The medical world can be intimidating and confusing, and I believe strongly in helping patients understand their medical care. I think it's important for everyone to understand their situation and the reasons for our medical recommendations, and to participate in the decision-making process. Whether it's a recommended screening program like the one we have in place for cervical cancer or a specific disease process like polycystic ovarian syndrome, I enjoy helping patients understand these processes better and the evidence-based reasons behind our recommendations. I always appreciate it when patients ask questions, and no question is too simple.
I grew up in rural Ohio where I enjoyed playing outdoors. My interests are spending time with my family, traveling and playing sports, such as basketball or golf.
Training & Credentials
- The University of Toledo College of Medicine
- The University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Enhanced recovery after surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Robotic surgery