Less wait. Less worry.
Need to make an appointment?
Local Breast Care
Breast cancer is the second most common cancer diagnosed in women in the United States. Learn about local education, screening and state-of-the-art breast cancer treatment.
Speaking of HealthOsteoporosis: Breaking down this silent diseaseMarch 08, 2023
Speaking of HealthStopping chronic lymphedema in its tracksMarch 06, 2023
Speaking of HealthNot all lumps are breast cancer: Benign breast diseaseMarch 01, 2023
Mammography in New Prague, Minnesota
During a mammogram, an X-ray image of your breast is used to screen for breast cancer. Digital mammography is provided to detect breast cancer earlier. Having a digital mammogram is similar to having a traditional film mammogram.
Schedule your mammogram online with Patient Online Services.
New to Mayo Clinic Health System? Schedule with our Online Screening Form.*
*Have your insurance information available, and plan for five to 10 minutes to complete.
However, digital mammography provides additional benefits, such as:
- Immediate availability of the images on the technologist's screen.
- Reducing the need for retakes due to underexposure or overexposure.
- Clearer images for analysis.
- Faster and easier transmission, storage and reproduction of the images.
- Eliminating the dependence on only one set of original films.
Learn about breast care for more information.
Hospital301 Second St. NE, New Prague, MN 56071
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Hours subject to change on holidays.
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.