Psychiatry & Psychology
Speaking of HealthHelping people, changing lives: 3 health benefits of volunteeringSeptember 16, 2021
Speaking of HealthWhat parents need to know about college students and depressionSeptember 07, 2021
Featured TopicManaging anxiety: Making the COVID-19 transitionJuly 23, 2021
Psychiatry and Psychology
Through respectful and confidential partnerships with our patients, you receive expert, comprehensive and compassionate health care.
You will benefit from our comprehensive array of services for individuals and families as we strive to provide mental health care in Menomonie and Eau Claire that is integrative and effective by offering evidence-based treatment that puts your needs and those of your family first.
- Psychiatric services, including a physician evaluation, medication education and medication management.
- Psychology services, including psychological testing and diagnostic evaluations.
- Psychotherapy/Counseling, including individual, couples, family and group psychotherapy.
- Addictions services for you or a family member suffering from addiction (Eau Claire only).
- Group therapy services provided by (Eau Claire only):
- Board-certified psychiatrists
- Licensed psychologists
- Licensed professional counselors
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed marriage and family therapists
- Clinical substance abuse counselors
- Transitions, a partial hospitalization program, offers an alternative to hospitalization for adults whose psychiatric illness is impairing their ability to successfully function (Eau Claire only).
- Eau Claire — For more information, call 715-838-3274.
For more information on services and to schedule an appointment, call 715-838-5369.