Need to make an appointment?
A nephrologist provides care for adults with acute and chronic kidney diseases. Services are also provided for adults with:
- Chronic kidney failure
- Acute kidney failure
- Kidney stones
- Protein in the urine
- Blood in the urine
- Kidney/pancreas transplant evaluations
- Post-transplant follow-up
- Uncontrolled or difficult to control high blood pressure
- Complicated urine infections
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.
Providers View More
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.