Speaking of HealthArthritisMay 16, 2014
Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I provide dialysis in Fairmont (same contact information as Fairmont Nephrology) and Mankato (same contact information as Mankato Nephrology).
Patients are an integral part of the care team. I encourage you to be involved in your care, participate in discussions and follow through with recommended evaluations and treatments discussed in the office visit. I welcome questions and provide detailed explanations in writing to support the discussion.
I have over 20 years of experience — beginning with primary care and now specializing in nephrology (kidney care). This gives me a perspective across the continuum of patient care and a greater understanding of the challenges faced and resources to overcome these challenges.
Training & Credentials
- University of South Dakota
- University of Nebraska-Omaha
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Nephrology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Kidney Foundation
- Instructor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Educating patients and their families about chronic kidney disease
- Instructing and precepting medical professionals
- Legislative, patient advocacy efforts and advancement of the physician assistant profession