Need to make an appointment?
Speaking of HealthReducing your risk for colorectal cancerMarch 13, 2023
Speaking of HealthStopping chronic lymphedema in its tracksMarch 06, 2023
Speaking of HealthTargeting pain with restorative neuromodulationFebruary 16, 2023
Infusion therapy refers to delivering medication and nutrition directly into the veins, also known as intravenous or IV administration.
Infusion therapy allows you to spend more time with friends and family in your own environment and less time in the hospital. With a decreased risk of infections, you are able to return to work or school more comfortably and safely. Not to mention, medical costs are lower because you receive care on a come-and-go basis rather than as part of a hospital stay.
- Arthritis treatment
- Fluids for dehydration
- Migraine protocol/pain management
The infusion center is a warm, aesthetic environment that offers the following amenities:
- Recliner chairs with massage and/or heat features
- Outdoor view to flower gardens
- Access to private cable TV during the entire infusion
- Hand massages available once a week
- Warm blankets upon request
- Snacks and beverages
- Nutrition area with a microwave
- Local newspaper
- Education materials
- Volunteers are available at all times to meet your needs
Visit our related services for more information:
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Andreas Cancer Center Hours:
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Related Upcoming Classes and Events View More
Cancer Support GroupMankato, MN
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.