Need to make an appointment?
Speaking of HealthTips for safe snow shovelingMarch 10, 2023
Speaking of HealthWhen to see a cardiologistFebruary 27, 2023
Speaking of HealthHeart disease in women: Symptoms, risk factorsFebruary 27, 2023
Get evaluation and treatment of diseases caused by abnormal widening or narrowing of the peripheral arteries by our vascular medicine specialists in Eau Claire.
Vascular conditions treated and services offered include:
- Arterial occlusive diseases (blood clots or hardening of the arteries due to atherosclerosis or arteritis)
- Aortic aneurysms and peripheral arterial aneurysms
- Blood clots in leg veins, pelvic or arm veins
- Cerebrovascular diseases including carotid artery plaques
- Congenital vascular malformations
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- External counterpulsation
- Leg ulcers due to chronic venous disease (deep vein obstruction or valve incompetence)
- Mesenteric ischemia (blood flow to the intestines)
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Renovascular disease (blood flow to the kidneys)
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Varicose and spider veins
- Vascular ulcerations
- Vascular access for hemodialysis
- Vasospastic disorders, including Raynaud's disease
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.