The needs of the patient come first.
About Mayo Clinic Health System
Affordable & High-Quality Care
Mayo Clinic is committed to providing you with quality care that puts your needs first.
- The right diagnosis is key to the best care and cost effectiveness – Mayo Clinic gets the diagnosis right, which avoids:
- The costs of misdiagnosis
- Pain and suffering from unnecessary procedures
- Wasted time and stress
- Many patients come to Mayo Clinic for a second opinion before treatment for a complex condition.
- Research shows that as many as 88 percent of those patients go home with a new or refined diagnosis, changing their care plan and potentially their lives.
- You can easily understand your financial responsibility by using our Cost Estimator Tool.
- You can expect exceptional value because we deliver best-in-class outcomes in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- You'll receive quality care because our value-based models reward quality rather than the number of patient visits.
- If you are eligible for financial assistance, we provide extended payment plan options and medically necessary services at reduced rates or no cost.
Mayo Clinic’s Quality Record
- Mayo Clinic is top ranked for quality more often than any other health care organization. We earn this distinction every day.
- Mayo Clinic has always been synonymous with quality. As an organization, Mayo has a culture of teamwork and quality that allows it to pursue excellence in patient care, to make important discoveries and apply the latest medical knowledge, and to provide great service.
- Mayo Clinic has long advocated for patient-centered health care reform on the national stage and worked to provide the best value for patients.
- Mayo Clinic is recognized for its ability to create lasting quality improvements, spread throughout the organization, that deliver the best outcomes, the safest medical care, and the best in service. Delivering the best outcomes in the most efficient and cost-effective manner creates the best value in medical care.