Speaking of HealthChecking the facts of COPDAugust 18, 2015
Locations & Services
I provide high quality, evidence-based care to patients with a patient-centered approach. I see Pulmonary patients in both outpatient and inpatient hospital settings, and perform diagnostic procedures in the Bronchoscopy suite. I also have expertise to care for patients in the ICU during times of critical illness.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with family, traveling, exercising, and woodworking.
Training & Credentials
- Saba University School of Medicine, Netherlands, Antilles
Internship & Residency
- Internal Medicine, MetroHealth Campus, Case Western Reserve University, Ohio
- Pulmonary and Critical Care, MetroHealth Campus, Case Western Reserve University, Ohio
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Bedside, Point of Care Ultrasonography
- Bronchoscopy and Endobronchial Ultrasound
- Community Pulmonary Medicine
- Lung Cancer