Speaking of HealthWhen temps rise, remember these heatstroke prevention tipsJuly 25, 2023
Speaking of HealthQ&A: Osteopathic medicineJanuary 08, 2021
I am the director of osteopathic education for the Mayo Clinic Family Medicine Residency program in La Crosse.
I practice comprehensive, whole-person care for patients throughout their lifecycle. I also specialize in osteopathic manual medicine and holistic treatment of patients who suffer from chronic pain. I especially love helping youth and adults overcome barriers that keep them from being active.
I have served as a battalion and flight surgeon in the U.S. Army. While in the Army, I deployed to Poland and Ukraine where I helped train our NATO allies in battlefield trauma care.
In my free time, I enjoy trail running, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, and spending time with my wife and five children.
Training & Credentials
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, AT Still University/Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Madigan Army Medical Center
- Peak Vista Family Medicine Residency Program
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- North American Primary Care Research Group
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Helping youth and adults overcome barriers that keep them from being active
- Holistic medicine for chronic pain
- Osteopathic manual medicine