Learn more about me:
Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
I partner with patients to identify the most effective treatment for their problem. I enjoy educating patients, dispelling myths and reducing stigma surrounding mental illness, and empowering patients to improve their quality of life. I strive to connect patients to resources that will have a positive impact on their recovery. I feel it's a privilege to have patients trust me with their mental health care.
I am married to my loving and supportive husband, Chris. I have three daughters and two step-daughters, two sons-in-law and two grandsons. I enjoy quilting, scrapbooking, reading and piano. I am also a Girl Scout lifetime member, leader, volunteer and parent.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Adult Nurse Practitioner, St. Catherine University
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Rush University College of Nursing
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner, Minnesota Board of Nursing
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- Minnesota Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Coalition
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Instructor in Psychology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Adolescent mental health
- Women's health