Speaking of HealthDig into the benefits of gardeningJuly 12, 2022
Lake City, MN
Hospital and Clinic500 W. Grant St., Lake City, MN 55041
About My Practice
I enjoy getting to know my patients, establishing a relationship, and working together to optimize their health goals.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with family and friends, four-wheeling, tending to my chickens and three Golden Retrievers, gardening, and bowling.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Chamberlain University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), Family/Primary Care Focus, Viterbo University, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science & Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, Nurse Practitioner Program, Rochester, Minnesota
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Acute and chronic disease management
- Mental health and addiction
- Palliative medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Women’s health