Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I'm here to help my patients find ways to stay healthy, even if they have a chronic condition. We will partner to explore options that are meaningful and valuable to their individual needs.
When I am not working, I have volunteered with the community to help deliver food to those in need. Supporting community health is very important to me.
Training & Credentials
- Master of Science, Nursing, Concordia University, Wisconsin
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP-BC), American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Nurse Association (ANA)
- Minnesota Nurse Practitioners (MNNP)
- Community health and wellness