Speaking of HealthEasing labor pain with inhaled nitrous oxideFebruary 15, 2017
Jennifer Meyers, C.N.M.
Birthing Centers, Midwifery, Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN), Prenatal Care
La Crosse, WI
Hospital700 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
I have been a midwife since 2007. My favorite part of my practice is building meaningful relationships with patients and families.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degrees, Nursing and Psychology, Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
- Master's degree, Nursing, Frontier School of Nursing, Hyden, KY
- Master's degree, Psychology, University of Nebraska, Omaha
- American Midwifery Certification Board
- Adolescent and college-aged health care
- Breastfeeding promotion
- Mental health