Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthCurrent sexually transmitted infection trendsJanuary 13, 2022
Speaking of Health3 sun safety remindersAugust 06, 2021
Speaking of HealthA doctor's warning about the dangers of vapingApril 05, 2021
Eastridge Clinic101 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Mankato, MN 56001
I enjoy caring for the health needs of families from prenatal care and pediatrics to adult medicine, and specialize in women’s health and reproductive health. I focus on listening and hearing my patients, and forming partnerships with them in delivering their care.
I am married to an elementary school teacher with four energetic boys who are active in community, school and sports. I enjoy playing guitar and piano, writing educational blogs, and practicing healthful living.
I am an 80’s rock superfan and love going to concerts with my family and friends. I also enjoy Vikings, Twins, Wild and Maverick sports.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Sutter Health Family Medicine Program, Sutter Medical Foundation, California
- Mercy Hospital, Minnesota
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Instructor of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Rochester, Minnesota
- Community fitness outreach programs