I believe in a friendly, down-to-earth approach to patient care, and take great joy in educating my patients and answering all questions.
I am a South Dakota native who completed my medical training in Missouri before moving to the lovely state of Wisconsin. I spend my free time cooking, reading and playing with my two young children.
Training & Credentials
- A.T.S.U. Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Traditional Rotating Internship, Capital Region Medical Center
- Dermatology, Northeast Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Cosmetics — neurotoxin and fillers
- Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Skin cancer