Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
My knowledge may not be useful or helpful, if I do not listen to my patients.
In my free time, I enjoy being with my family out in nature working out, running, jogging, hiking and camping, and I also enjoy cooking.
Training & Credentials
- Associate's degree, Medical Laboratory Technician, North Hennepin Community College
- Bachelor's degree, Medical Laboratory Science, Saint Cloud State University
- Master's degree, Physician Assistant Studies, Concordia University Wisconsin
- Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- Minnesota Association of Physician Assistants
- All cancers with emphasis on blood cancers