Clinic220 Douglas St., P.O. Box 27, Chetek, WI 54728
I enjoy providing full-spectrum family medicine. During my career, I have enjoyed working with people to better their quality of life through preventive measures, as well as treating illnesses that we find.
In my free time, I enjoy staying active with running, biking and paddle boarding. During the summer, I'm often in my flower gardens or working in the vegetable garden. My husband and I enjoy traveling as a family with our twin sons to places near and far.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota-Duluth School of Medicine, Duluth and Minneapolis
- Duluth Family Medicine Residency, Duluth, MN
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians
- Full-spectrum family medicine
- Women’s health