Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
My goal is to create an environment where my patients feel comfortable asking questions and bringing their concerns. I enjoy getting to know them in order to adjust their plan of care based on their personal goals, wants and needs.
I live in Northwest Iowa with my husband, five children and three dogs. Together we enjoy sporting events, outdoor activities and road trips to new locations as often as possible.
Training & Credentials
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Rochester, Minnesota
- Family medicine
- Rural health
- Women's health