Hospital and Clinic800 Medical Center Drive, Fairmont, MN 56031
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
St. James, MN
Hospital and Clinic1101 Moulton and Parsons Drive, St. James, MN 56081
Hospital and Clinic501 N. State St., Waseca, MN 56093
My goal is to make each of my patients as comfortable as possible. I understand a trip to the Emergency Department can make for a bad day — not only for my patients — but also for their loved ones.
What makes my work so satisfying is that I can use my medical expertise to reduce my patient's pain and suffering, nausea, shortness of breath, and other uncomfortable symptoms. Additionally, it is my practice to bring comfort to my patients through other powerful tools such as listening carefully, providing them with a plan so they know what to expect, and answering questions in a way everyone can understand.
When I'm not working, my favorite thing to do is spend time with my wife and five kids. I love nature hikes, campfires, bike rides, swimming, watching movies, sledding and playing in the snow. I have fun playing all kinds of indoor and outdoor games. I also enjoy working outdoors, gardening, home improvement projects and serving in my local church.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Physician Assistant Studies, Des Moines University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Instructor in Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Education and training of emergency medicine providers
- Patient experience improvement
- Serving in leadership at Mayo Clinic
- Spanish language skills
- Student mentoring