Speaking of HealthReturning to work after maternity leave: Tips, tricks to keep organized, decrease anxietyJanuary 05, 2021
Patient StoriesMidwives offer care during pregnancy, throughout a woman's lifeMay 16, 2019
Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
Eastridge Clinic101 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Mankato, MN 56001
North Mankato, MN
Northridge Clinic1695 Lor Ray Drive, North Mankato, MN 56003
As my patient, you will always feel heard and cared for. I pride myself in connecting with patients, whether it is one time or on a regular basis. If I don’t have the answers, I will refer you to one of my amazing colleagues who I trust will give you excellent care.
I enjoy spending time with my family, volunteering when time permits, horseback riding, kayaking, soccer, outdoor recreation and photography. I love to travel when I can, and have been all over the United States. I've also been to Mexico, Africa, Canada and Paris.
I love midwifery and the immense joy it brings to my life. There is no better career out there! I love working for Mayo Clinic and the excellent colleagues I get to rub shoulders with.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, Winona State University, Minnesota
- Doctoral degree, Nursing - Women's Health & Midwifery, University of Utah
- Certified nursing midwife
- Pregnancy and delivery — I absolutely love taking care of women during their teenage years through the reproductive years. Women are amazing and it is an honor to watch them grow through the years. My heart and soul is helping women become mothers while I take care of them during their pregnancy and delivery. I am consistently amazed by the strength women have.
- Teen health — I love working with teens and their families in education regarding their overall health, sexual health and safety, and pregnancy when those occur. No matter what age we become mothers, we need to be supported and I am honored to help young moms prepare for the journey. I take great pride in working with teens and listening to their concerns with their health and helping them be the best they can be.
- Women's health — I enjoy working with women in all aspects of their care. It is an honor and a pleasure helping women understand their body, listening to concerns and seeing their lives improve as we work together to find solutions.