Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthReturning to work after maternity leave: Tips, tricks to keep organized, decrease anxietyJanuary 05, 2021
Patient StoriesMidwives offer care during pregnancy, throughout a woman's lifeMay 16, 2019
As my patient, you will always feel heard and cared for. I pride myself in connecting with patients, whether it is one time or on a regular basis. If I don’t have the answers, I will refer you to one of my amazing colleagues who I trust will give you excellent care.
I love midwifery and the immense joy it brings to my life. There is no better career out there! I love working for Mayo Clinic and the excellent colleagues I get to rub shoulders with.
I enjoy spending time with my family, volunteering when time permits, horseback riding, kayaking, soccer, outdoor recreation and photography. I love to travel when I can, and have been all over the United States. I've also been to Mexico, Africa, Canada and Paris.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Winona State University, College of Nursing
- Doctorate Degree, University of Utah, College of Nursing
- Certified Nurse Midwife, American Midwifery Certification Board
- Certified Surgical First Assistant, Thomas Jefferson University
- Colposcopy, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Health education
- Pregnancy and delivery
- Teen health
- Women's health