Speaking of HealthBlood donation: Simple, selfless act to save livesAugust 31, 2023
Patient StoriesTeam approach helps farmer beat lymphomaMay 12, 2023
I deliver modern, full-spectrum evidence-based care to adults with cancer (oncologic) and blood (hematologic) concerns. I work to empower patients with education and shared decision-making to ensure they are able to make informed decisions regarding their health care.
I was born and raised in rural Iowa. I enjoy spending time outdoors and enjoying the beauty of nature that encompasses the Midwest.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Human Biology, Luther College
- Master's degree, Physician Assistant Studies, University of Dubuque
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Breast cancer care
- Hematology (blood) care
- Medical oncology (cancer) care