Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Patient StoriesCOVID-19 patient recovering after hospitalization, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation supportFebruary 18, 2021
Locations & Services
I believe it is critical that patients are involved in all aspects of health care decision-making, and their needs will come before everything else. I hope that patients will find that I am passionate about their care and view me as a friend as we move through their journey to health.
In my free time, I enjoy hiking, playing soccer and spending time with family.
Training & Credentials
- University of Jordan in Amman
- Internal Medicine, King Hussein Cancer Center, Amman, Jordan
- Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Jacksonville, FL
- Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Medical Quality
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome management
- Chronic cough
- Critical care ultrasound
- Pulmonary hypertension