Prescription pickup is now curbside only. Learn more.
The retail pharmacy is open to the community, meaning patients and non-patients are able to get prescriptions filled. In addition to filling your prescriptions and providing consultations, the outpatient pharmacy features:
- Convenience of getting prescriptions filled at the medical center
- Mayo Clinic Health System pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Access to a broader range of medications and specialty medications
- Collaboration with Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Access to Mayo Clinic’s patient Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
You may also refill your prescription online through your Patient Online Services account.
Weekdays, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
To fill a new prescription, refill a prescription or to ask questions of the pharmacy staff, call 651-267-5785.