Speaking of HealthMen's health: Checkups, screenings keyJune 29, 2022
Speaking of HealthWhy it's important to support kids who identify as LGBTQ and may be strugglingJune 24, 2022
Speaking of HealthLGBTQ+ health: Easing fears of seeking careJune 23, 2022
When you or your child needs acute care, a regular checkup or specialized treatment for a health condition, our Family Medicine team at Mayo Clinic Health System in Prairie du Chien provides expert care every day to keep your whole family healthy. We provide care from birth through adulthood.
Our providers are specially trained in all aspects of family medicine and develop relationships with all family members to provide personalized care that will last a lifetime.
Services provided in Family Medicine include:
- Annual physical examinations
- Anxiety screening and treatment
- Behavioral health, including depression and stress
- Care for minor illnesses and injuries
- Care for the whole family
- Chronic disease management
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Dermatology needs, including acne, moles and warts
- Family planning services
- Infant and children care
- Prenatal care through delivery
- Preventive screenings, including breast, prostate and colon
- School and sports physicals
- Weight management
- Workers' compensation injuries
Coordinating your care
We may consult and collaborate with specialists from other departments to determine and deliver the best, most appropriate treatment options for you. We also will connect you to care with other specialty services, such as laboratory, pharmacy, radiology and the mammography mobile unit.
Appointments are available in person or through video visits, which you can attend from the comfort of your home or other setting that works best with your schedule.