Need to contact us?
Speaking of HealthSee clearly: Advances in eyewearMay 05, 2023
Speaking of HealthHow age-related macular degeneration blurs visionJanuary 10, 2023
Speaking of HealthDon’t be fooled by glaucoma — the silent sight thiefMarch 31, 2022
Patient StoriesGeorge Frank seeing straight thanks to surgery for crossed eyesFebruary 16, 2022
Optical Services in Owatonna
If you're in need of prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, contacts or other eyewear products that are reasonably priced and fashionable, visit the optical store in Owatonna, Minnesota.
Our multidisciplinary team of experts, including board-certified ophthalmologists and staff in Optical Services, collaborate to ensure you and your family receive the eye care you need.
Optical services include:
- Contact lens training
- Personalized assistance choosing the best frame to complement your facial features, skin tone, eye and hair color, and face shape
- Accepting prescriptions from other locations
- Frame adjustments and repairs
We have a large selection of popular brand name eyeglass frames in a wide price range for all ages, plus contacts and sunglasses, including:
- Single vision, bifocal, trifocal and progressive lenses
- No-line bifocals and thin lenses
- Non-glare lenses
- Transition and tinted lenses
- Contact lenses — most brands of lenses can be ordered
- Magnetic clip-on sunglasses
- Prescription, nonprescription, sports and motorcycle sunglasses
Warranty is based on brand selection.
Clinic2200 26th St. NW, Owatonna, MN 55060
- Optical Shop Hours:
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Related Upcoming Classes and Events View More
Summer Eyewear SaleAlbert Lea, MN
Summer Eyewear SaleRed Wing, MN
Summer Eyewear SaleOwatonna, MN
Summer Eyewear SaleAustin, MN
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.