Patients & Visitors
- Accessibility to Services
- Advance Care Planning
- Chaperone Policy
- Comments and Concerns
- Convenient Care Options
- DAISY Award Nomination
- Did We Fail to Meet Your Expectations?
- Medicare Patients
- Medical Forms
- New Patients
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Safety
- Same-day Care Options
- Support Person Program
We believe it's important for health care consumers to have access to patient safety information so they can make objective choices about their health care options.
We also believe it's an important part of the patient/physician relationship to be able to view information on our patient safety efforts.
- Mayo Clinic Health System has a number of patient safety initiatives in process. Patient safety is an integral part of our operations, and we're proud of our efforts. Mayo Clinic Health System hospitals and clinics work together as a team to identify and enhance patient safety efforts.
- We believe our quality data and patient safety data shows our organization to be delivering care equivalent to, or better than, care delivered elsewhere in the United States. We have used our resources wisely and efficiently to deliver the best possible care, yet we are committed to even higher quality of care, service and safety.
- We have a strong referral system with Mayo Clinic and other health care providers for complex cases.
- We provide the appropriate level of care in the appropriate location.
- We have implemented an electronic medical record system. This system helps us store all patient data and records in an easily accessible location.
You, as the patient, also play a vital role in making your care safe by becoming an active, involved and informed member of your care.
For more information on patient safety, refer to the Institute for Safety Medication Practice Website.