Access to things that matter most.
Patients & Visitors
- About Your Hospital Stay
- Accessibility to Services
- Patient Safety
- Social Work
- Spiritual Care
Speaking of HealthPreserving pandemic positivesJanuary 27, 2023
Speaking of HealthIs the extreme cold bad for your lungs?January 27, 2023
Speaking of HealthDementia-related pain: What caregivers need to knowJanuary 26, 2023
Amenities - New Prague, Minnesota View our visitor guide
- Food service
- Hotel accommodations
- Lactation room
- Language and interpretive services
- Mayo Clinic Store (medical supply store)
- Room service
- Waiting areas
- Wireless internet access
Mayo Clinic Health System offers CaringBridge free of charge for patients while at a Mayo Clinic Health System location. A CaringBridge site offers many ways for people to stay connected with loved ones at home and elsewhere during any type of health event.
Patients and their families can post messages, updates and pictures, and loved ones can respond with messages of support and encouragement. The service is confidential, secure and private, and is accessible only to people selected by the patient or loved one. Users have access to multiple privacy settings and can be assured that personal data is protected and will not be sold. Set up a page today.
The cafeteria, located on the lower level of the hospital, offers a variety of beverages, entrees, sandwiches, salads, desserts and snacks. Cafeteria hours are:
- Breakfast: 7–10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m.–1:30 p.m. (cold salads and sandwiches from 1:30 to 2:45 p.m.)
- Dinner: 5:30–6 p.m. (cold salads and sandwiches from 6 to 7 p.m.)
Hotels in New Prague may offer a discount for Mayo Clinic Health System patients and their families. Make sure to inquire about special offers when booking a room.
Ask any staff member for assistance locating a private space for nursing mothers.
Language and interpretive services
Visit Accessibility to Services for more information.
Mayo Clinic Store
The Mayo Clinic Store is committed to serving your special health care needs by offering a full range of medical supplies and products. Visit the Mayo Clinic Store page to search for a location near you and for information about the products and services offered.
- Fill prescriptions received from a Mayo Clinic Health System health professional at a Mayo Clinic Health System Pharmacy or another local pharmacy.
- Have your medication mailed to you through the Mayo Clinic Mail Order Pharmacy.
- On-site pharmacy services are available for hospital-admitted patients only.
- An InstyMed machine is near the Emergency Department in the hospital for patients and visitors to access prescriptions 24/7.
With room service dining, you can order food in your hospital room. Menu options may be restricted depending on the diet your health care professional approves. Consider food allergies and diabetic restrictions when ordering.
Patients and loved ones have access to a comfortable waiting area with a TV and a meditation room.
Wireless internet access
Free wireless internet access is available for your convenience.