Speaking of HealthDon’t be fooled by glaucoma — the silent sight thiefMarch 31, 2022
Patient StoriesGeorge Frank seeing straight thanks to surgery for crossed eyesFebruary 16, 2022
Speaking of HealthEye pain: Taking the sting out of a styFebruary 02, 2022
If you're in need of prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, contacts or other eyewear products that are reasonably priced and fashionable, visit the optical store in Menomonie.
Our multidisciplinary team of experts, which include board-certified ophthalmologists and staff in Optometry and Optical Services, collaborate to ensure you and your family receive the eye care you need.
- Large selection of popular brand name eyeglass frames available in all styles, from traditional to fun and funky, in a wide price range for both children and adults.
- Single vision, bifocal, trifocal and progressive lenses.
- No-line bifocals and thin lenses.
- Non-glare lenses.
- Transition and tinted lenses.
- Magnetic clip-on sunglasses.
- Contact lenses: We are able to order most brands of lenses.
- Sunglasses: Prescription, nonprescription, sports and motorcycle sunglasses.
- Contact lens training.
- Personalized assistance as you choose the correct frames for your facial features, skin tone, eye and hair color and face shape to complement you and your prescription.
- Prescriptions from other locations can be processed.
- Frame adjustments and repairs offered.
- Warranty based on brand selection.
Optical store locations:
|Albert Lea, MN
|Eau Claire, WI
|Red Wing, MN
|La Crosse, WI