We offer rotations for undergraduate students receiving academic credit in public health, community health, health and wellness promotion, exercise science and related fields.
The Well-Being Rotation serves Mayo Clinic Health System employees by providing opportunities to enhance their personal and professional well-being. The experience is aimed at providing you with comprehensive, hands-on, practical and technical experience in administering population health programs to enhance the culture of health in the work site. The main location for this experience is in Mankato, Minnesota.
- Candidates should be actively enrolled in a degree program with a college or university. Typically, this internship would occur after the student has taken most of the courses required by the degree program.
- Internship completion is a graduation requirement or is offered as a credit option by your college/university.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Cover letter – describe your career objectives, areas of interest, pertinent experiences, current academic standing (such as junior or senior) and hours required.
- Transcripts from all colleges attended (photocopies and unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
The applicant is responsible for ensuring that all application materials are complete and received by Mayo Clinic on or before the deadline for the application period. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
To apply for a Well-Being Rotation, complete the Clinical Experience Request Form during the following times.
Application window for submission: Aug. 1-Sept. 15
Spring dates: January-April
Decision notification by: Oct. 1
Application window for submission: Jan. 1-Feb. 15
Summer dates: May-August
Decision notification by: March 1
Application window for submission: March 1-April 15
Fall dates: September-December
Decision notification by: May 1