Need to make an appointment?
- Cancer Diagnosis
- Common Cancers
- Breast Care
- Cancer Treatments
- Supportive Care
- Coping With Cancer
- Program Accreditation
- Cancer Resources
Speaking of HealthA doctor's warning about the dangers of vapingNovember 15, 2023
Speaking of HealthReshaping your future: Exploring reconstruction options after breast cancerOctober 30, 2023
Speaking of HealthBeyond the basics: Exploring advanced breast cancer screening optionsOctober 17, 2023
If you are diagnosed with cancer, the following supportive services are available to keep you and your loved ones healthy in mind, body and spirit.
- Cancer Support Group - Compassionate cancer-related education and support.
- Chaplain Services - Care for the emotional and spiritual needs of you and your loved ones.
- Financial counseling - Assistance with finance-related questions so you can put all of your focus on healing.
- Nutrition Care - Consultation with a dietitian who specializes in cancer nutrition. The dietitian can help you understand and address your unique nutritional needs as a cancer patient. Once you're feeling better, you and your dietitian can shift your nutritional plan to healthful eating to reduce your risk of cancer recurrence. Ask your health care team for a referral to see a registered dietitian.
- Social Services - Counsel available to assess your personal circumstances and provide support to you and your loved ones. Your oncology team will arrange a consultation with a social worker as needed.
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.
Related Upcoming Classes and Events View More
MS Support GroupCannon Falls, MN
Beyond BirthRed Wing, MN
Chronic Pain Exercise Group
New Mom and BabyLa Crosse, WI
Breastfeeding Education — EveningEau Claire, WI