Need to make an appointment?
- Cancer Diagnosis
- Common Cancers
- Breast Care
- Cancer Treatments
- Supportive Care
- Coping With Cancer
- Program Accreditation
- Cancer Resources
Speaking of HealthPlant power: Using diet to lower cancer riskJune 21, 2022
Speaking of HealthThe importance of cancer screenings for the LGBTQ communityJune 10, 2022
Speaking of Health5 simple steps to help prevent skin cancerMay 25, 2022
If you are diagnosed with cancer, the following supportive services are available to keep you and your loved ones healthy in mind, body and spirit.
- Cancer Support Group - Compassionate cancer-related education and support.
- Chaplain Services - Care for the emotional and spiritual needs of you and your loved ones.
- Financial counseling - Assistance with finance-related questions so you can put all of your focus on healing.
- Nutrition Care - Consultation with a dietitian who specializes in cancer nutrition. The dietitian can help you understand and address your unique nutritional needs as a cancer patient. Once you're feeling better, you and your dietitian can shift your nutritional plan to healthful eating to reduce your risk of cancer recurrence. Ask your health care team for a referral to see a registered dietitian.
- Social Services - Counsel available to assess your personal circumstances and provide support to you and your loved ones. Your oncology team will arrange a consultation with a social worker as needed.
Related Upcoming Classes and Events View More
Breastfeeding Your BabyNew Prague, MN
Beyond BirthRed Wing, MN
Sports Screening in WasecaWaseca, MN
Nursing Moms NetworkEau Claire, WI
Baby CaféFairmont, MN