Specialized Care Just for Children
Whether it's a routine exam or a diagnosis of an illness, our Family Medicine and Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine teams in Barron, Wisconsin, specialize in delivering the unique care children need.
Family Medicine services include:
- Assessment and treatment of eating disorders and nutritional concerns
- Asthma management
- Contraceptive management
- Diabetes monitoring and management
- Evaluation of sports injuries and musculoskeletal concerns
- Gynecologic examinations
- IV therapy
- Management of menstrual irregularities
- Minor surgical procedures, such as simple laceration (cut) repair
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Treatment of minor illnesses
- Treatment of skin conditions, including warts, acne, eczema and burns
- Well-child care, which can be scheduled directly through Patient Online Services
If your child has a complex medical and/or surgical condition, we also offer an array of pediatric and adolescent specialty services, including visiting specialists from Mayo Clinic who see patients in Eau Claire.
Call to schedule an appointment.