Don't let an injury sideline you.
Need to make an appointment?
Hospital and Clinic
Mayo Clinic Health System is committed to providing up-to-date, clinically proven information on our blog. Click on a topic below for more information:
- Back pain
- Exercise & fitness
- Orthopedic health
- Plastic & reconstructive surgery
- Sports medicine
Foot and ankle pain:
- Use the symptom checker to find possible causes.
Injury prevention tips:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury prevention
- Fall prevention
- Hamstring injury prevention
- Overuse injury: How to prevent training injuries
- Wrist pain prevention
- Osteoporosis causes bones to become weak and brittle — so brittle that a fall or even mild stresses like bending over or coughing can cause a fracture.
- If you're concerned you may have weak and brittle bones, a bone density test can measure your bone mineral density.
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.