Enjoy your summer, pain-free.
Hospital and Clinic
Mayo Clinic Health System is committed to providing up-to-date, clinically proven information on our blog. Click on a topic below for more information:
- Back pain
- Exercise & fitness
- Orthopedic health
- Plastic & reconstructive surgery
- Sports medicine
Foot and ankle pain:
Use the symptom checker to find possible causes.
Injury prevention tips:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury prevention
- Fall prevention
- Hamstring injury prevention
- Overuse injury: How to prevent training injuries
- Wrist pain prevention
Osteoporosis causes bones to become weak and brittle — so brittle that a fall or even mild stresses like bending over or coughing can cause a fracture.
- Read these tips to keep your bones healthy throughout your life.
- If you're concerned you may have weak and brittle bones, a bone density test can measure your bone mineral density.
First aid information