Internal Medicine manages all aspects of an adult patient's general health care and provide seamless referrals to Mayo specialists, according to each patient's needs. Treatment includes:
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints (shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.) who need help in diagnosing their illness
- Coordination of care from surgeons and other specialized care providers
- Preventive medicine screening care (mammograms, Pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, blood pressure screening, etc.)
- Collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses (high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.) throughout the various stages of their illness
- Comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients
Internal Medicine is located on the 2nd floor of the clinic.
Nurse Line: Call 507-373-2384 or toll free 888-999-2386 and ask for the Nurse Line.