Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I enjoy the culture of learning at Mayo Clinic Health System. I have interest in minimally invasive procedures and am looking forward to contributing to the Interventional Radiology team.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, participating in endurance activities and a variety of outdoor activities, including camping, hiking, fishing and hunting.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Biotechnology, University of Wisconsin–River Falls
- Master's degree, Exercise Physiology, The University of Iowa
- Master’s degree, Physician Assistant Studies, The University of Iowa
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minimally invasive procedures