Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
Rice Lake, WI
Clinic331 S. Main St., Suite H, Rice Lake, WI 54868
I enjoy getting to know my patients and connecting with them in some way. I enjoy teaching patients about their health condition and working with them to improve their health.
I grew up on a dairy farm in Rice Lake, and was involved in 4-H and had my own herd of Jersey’s. I have two children, and we enjoy spending time boating, camping, fishing and skiing. I have been in nursing for over 20 years and was in the Army Reserves.
Training & Credentials
- Associate degree, Nursing, Blackhawk Technical College Janesville, WI
- Bachelor’s degree, Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Master’s degree, Nursing, Concordia University Wisconsin in Mequon
- Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Women’s Health, Nurse Practitioner Clinical Residency Program, Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Sigma Theta Tai International Honor Society Nursing