Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I evaluate a patient based on their individual issues with whole-system movement assessments and localized testing. I used evidence-based practice to assess and treat each individual. I then play the role of coach and mentor to progress towards your goals including whole-system wellness and movement.
My family and I enjoy traveling and hiking in national parks and generally enjoy the outdoors. I help coach my kids in soccer and basketball. I also have many hobbies, including playing the piano and guitar.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor' degree, Athletic Training, Minnesota State University-Mankato
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic School of Health Related Sciences
- Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainers Association
- EXOS Level 1 Performance Specialist
- Functional Capacity Screening, Functional Movement Systems
- Functional Movement Screening, Level 1, Functional Movement Systems
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment, Level 1 & 2, Functional Movement Systems
- National Agency for Athletic Trainers
- Wellness movement assessment