Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
My role as a helper is to listen and work with patients to meet their wellness goals through evidence-based, psychological therapeutic interventions. I offer knowledgeable, engaging, supportive, nonjudgmental holistic care in a wrap-around care environment for individuals and families. I enjoy and respect the individuality of each person across all walks of life and ages to treat the whole person with effective solutions for long-term personal success and well-being.
I enjoy reading, running, the outdoors, time with friends and family, music, good food and learning.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree, Sociology, University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire
- Master’s degree, Social Work, University of Wisconsin–Madison School of Social Work
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor
- National Association of Social Workers
- Child and adolescent mental health
- Family systems
- Grief and loss
- LGBTQI mental health
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Personality disorders
- Relationships, mediation, divorce
- Stress management
- Substance abuse, relapse prevention
- Suicidal ideation