My practice philosophy is a comprehensive head-to-toe approach that utilizes current evidence-based treatment and encompasses lifestyle and healthy habits. There is a whole lot more to the patient than just their injury that needs to be considered for successful return to function.
When I’ve got down time, I like to explore outside, go fishing, climb trees, bike, swim, fix things and pick the guitar every once in a while.
Training & Credentials
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Concordia University
- Physical Therapy, Optimum Therapies
- Physical Therapy, Hudson Hospital and Clinic
- Physical Therapy, Central Wisconsin Center for the Developmentally Disabled
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Parkinson's Disease, Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) BIG
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Return-to-sport testing
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation
- Sports performance/strength and conditioning