Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthBe sun savvy, protect yourself from skin cancerMay 20, 2021
Clinic191 Theater Road, Onalaska, WI 54650
I love spending time getting to know my patients. I hope this helps put them at ease and also allows me to take into account their lifestyle and preferences in my therapeutic approach.
I am the chair of the Dermatology Department in Southwest Wisconsin.
I grew up on a farm in the upper Midwest. When not at work, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my husband and two daughters.
Training & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
- Master of Public Health, Epidemiology, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, Denver, CO
- Dermatology, University of Colorado, Denver
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Wisconsin Dermatologic Society
- Cosmetic dermatology
- General and surgical dermatology