Speaking of HealthWho is most at risk for a stroke?May 17, 2021
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I attended medical school at Oklahoma State Center for Health Sciences before completing internship, residency, and vascular neurology fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
When I am not working I enjoy travelling with family and fishing.
Training & Credentials
- Oklahoma State University, Center for Health Sciences, Tulsa
- Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, Minnesota
- Adult Neurology, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, Minnesota
- Vascular Neurology, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, Minnesota
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Heart Association
- Neurohospitalist Society
- Assistant Professor of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, Minnesota
- Director, Mayo Clinic Health System Mankato Primary Stroke Center
- Vascular and hospital neurology